- Agenda for Change – Local Government and Public Services in Wales
- Industrial accidents in Bangladesh are another symptom of an unequal society
- Is Bangladesh descending into lawlessness?
- Thailand Flood Hacks. Plastic Bottles, Expatiation and Innovation
- Disability, Well-Being, and False Consciousness: Conflicting Approaches to Rationality and Reasonableness in Moral Discourse and Promoting the Social Model of Disability
Tag Archives: School governance
The governance of our schools and our children’s education has been under the spotlight over the last month, as Education Minister Kirsty Williams announced proposals to alter the current system. It is pleasing that the new Education Minister has … Continue reading
Over recent months I have been working with a colleague, Dr Jacqueline Baxter from the Open University on a comparative governance paper focusing on education, health, policing and the fire and rescue services. The key issue to emerge is the … Continue reading