- Agenda for Change – Local Government and Public Services in Wales
- Industrial accidents in Bangladesh are another symptom of an unequal society
- Is Bangladesh descending into lawlessness?
- Thailand Flood Hacks. Plastic Bottles, Expatiation and Innovation
- Disability, Well-Being, and False Consciousness: Conflicting Approaches to Rationality and Reasonableness in Moral Discourse and Promoting the Social Model of Disability
Tag Archives: Public Service Governance
Now that the re-organisation of local authorities has been put on hold with the election of the new government in Wales, where next for local government? In the previous Welsh government, it was felt that structural reform was necessary to … Continue reading
Over recent months I have been working with a colleague, Dr Jacqueline Baxter from the Open University on a comparative governance paper focusing on education, health, policing and the fire and rescue services. The key issue to emerge is the … Continue reading