- Agenda for Change – Local Government and Public Services in Wales
- Industrial accidents in Bangladesh are another symptom of an unequal society
- Is Bangladesh descending into lawlessness?
- Thailand Flood Hacks. Plastic Bottles, Expatiation and Innovation
- Disability, Well-Being, and False Consciousness: Conflicting Approaches to Rationality and Reasonableness in Moral Discourse and Promoting the Social Model of Disability
Monthly Archives: December 2015
Governing Public Services in England and wales: A Move from the Stakeholder Model Could further the Democratic Deficit
This blog entry was first published by the LSE Policy and Politics Blog – http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/51885-2/?utm_content=buffer94b1b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer A great deal of attention is given to roles of both Chief Executives and members of the Senior Management Team in many organisations, yet the work … Continue reading